Note: For Scholarship Categories, competitors must be entered in the same single dance events. If less than 3 contestants participate, the organizer reserves the right to combine age levels and divisions. Prize money may also be pro-rated.
Closed Scholarship Categories
- Closed Bronze American Rhythm - 3 dance
- Closed Silver American Rhythm - 3 dance
- Closed Bronze American Smooth - 3 dance
- Closed Silver American Smooth - 3 dance
- Closed Bronze International Standard - 3 dance
- Closed Silver International Standard - 3 dance
- Closed Bronze International Latin - 3 dance
- Closed Silver International Latin - 3 dance
Closed Scholarship Awards
- $100 1st
- $ 75 2nd
- $ 50 3rd
Open Scholarship Categories
- Open American Rhythm - 5 dance
- Open American Smooth - 5 dance
- Open International Standard - 5 dance
- Open International Latin - 5 dance
Open Scholarship Awards
- $125 1st
- $100 2nd
- $ 75 3rd
Youth Amateur Open Scholarship Awards
- $75 1st
- $50 2nd
- $25 3rd
Top Teacher Awards
Gentleman and ladies are merged. Prize money is awarded to those teachers with the highest number of points meeting the minimum entry criteria. All entries must be received before the deadline to be eligible. If minimum number of entries are not met, prize money will be pro-rated. Must have a minimum of 50 entries to qualify.
- $1200 1st (min. 150 entries)
- $500 2nd (min. 120 entries)
- $300 3rd (min. 100 entries)
- $200 4th (min. 75 entries)
- $100 5th (min. 50 entries)
Top Student Awards
An award will be presented to the Top Newcomer, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Amateur Couple. Calculations are based on number of entries and placement points.
Top Overall Male and Female Competitor Awards
An award will be presented to the Top Male and Female competitor. This award is across all levels and divisions. Calculations are based on number of entries and placements.
Top Studio Awards
An award will be presented to the Top 3 Studios. Calculations are based on the number of packages, entries, and placement points.